Saturday, March 1, 2008

WIMP

My first bail out of the year. I headed out to do 25-30 this morning... It was snowing and after I did about 15 or so my feet were solid chunks of ice and I could not feel my hands. So I wimped out and went home, for a total 18... which puts me 7 miles short of the week's goal of 100. I dont feel like I have an excuse as some other guy kept going and did 25...

Oh well...



PART II:

I went out again this PM. As part of my "punishment" for slacking this AM I did a 3 mile time trial. The splits show fatigue, but were still decent: 5:42, 5:44, 5:38 (Total for the 17:06, so about a 17:30 or so 5K). Total miles were 7, so I reached my week's goal after all. Yay.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Couldn't leave it alone, could you? Just for that, I'm getting the 7am shuttle next week....

Ed said...

criminy!