Monday, February 25, 2008

Greetings from sunny Southwest FL!

It's paradise here. I'm not writing to rub it in... I've just been absent from the blog and thought I might explain my whereabouts... not that anyone cares.

I'm still running everyday -- sometimes two times a day -- down here. It's hot and humid and that is a welcome change from cold and icy.

I managed 58 miles last week. That may be my high mile mark for any point in the last 3 years.

I don't know what my weight is -- but I think it's down a bit. I've been lifting weights and running as much as I possibly can and I am sticking to my diet. Lots of fresh fish, fruit and vegetables to be had around here without much effort.

Glad to see you guys all put up killer weeks last week. Be careful, stay healthy -- I'll see you soon.

1 comment:

Ed said...

we do care, fat boy. Or maybe I should say, formerly fat boy.

Glad that you are getting some fresh fish. Its always something good to sink your teeths into...