Friday, January 5, 2007

Pathetic attempt to post






Ok.... so as a newbie on this blog, I'll try to add something of minimal value to begin with. This would be the throwbacks to hairdos of old (or hair don'ts). We might muse of what one Chris Woods might have looked like in his Pontiac Firebird days while listening to some Bob Seger. Or, we might imagine Ed in detention, or Brian asking for a quick "hit." I, on the other hand, am just trying to fit in here.


Now, onto the running. Motivation has been a bit of a problem as of late. Therefore, I am using Ed's free time to become my battering ram for getting mileage up, although I have hardly cracked the 60+ distance in the last two prior weeks. This silly biking thing is rearing it's ugly head and taking up about 3 workouts a week. Boy, Boston might be a bit uglier for me than I'd expect.

No comments: